Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beckham's funny sayings

Beckham is saying more and more these days. Many times I'm caught off guard when he points to something and tells me exactly what it is, "Hat," "Apple" and "Truck." He's obsessed with airplanes, and exclaims "airplane" everytime he sees one. It really is fun to watch him grow and absorb everything like a sponge. I have to say my favorites are "tank-uuu" (thank you) and "i wuuv u" (I love you). Just the other day he kept saying, "Momma, Momma, Momma" and I kept replying, "Yes, Beckham?" Finally after about the 5th "Momma" he said, "Momma, I wuuv you." Oh, how I love that sweet boy! Sadly, one day I'll want to ring his neck, but right now I'll bask in this joyful, can't get enough of him stage. We were able to catch a little bit of his jabbering on video.

1 comment:

The Cooper's said...

Marci! I found your blog finally! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting- he is so dang cute!